Dungeons & Dragons cont'd

Below is an email from April about getting ready for Dungeons & Dragons.

ok here is the d and d info u want:

Every person must chose a race for their character.

Human
Elf
Dwarf
Halfling (hobbit)
Gnome
Ogre
Characters can be bi racial. Just remember to use common sense. Can't have a half Ogre half Gnome. Not really possible now is it?

Also each charcter must choose a class.

Ranger (Aragorn)
Wizard/Sorcerer
Fighter
Cleric (Divine magic user)
Paladin (Holy Crusader)
Thief/Rogue

Don't think I missed anything. Let me know who wants what kind of character and they must choose a name also.

Email me soon with your choices so I can forward it all to the guy so he can roll up your numbers needed for the game.

You can email me (Denice) at dbigham@fclspa.org with the info and I will forward it on to April.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Teens @ Coyle - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template